- Consistently high workmanship quality superior to site-built.
- No deficiency list
- More durable than site-built construction
- Easier to maintain
- No change orders because all specifications are agreed to up front and provided for a fixed price.
- Less overhead expenses from trash removal, utilities and field supervision.
- No site theft or needs for repair of damaged fixtures. Bathrooms are packaged, locked and secured.
- Built ahead of time and delivered when you need them, removing worker-hours from the construction site.
- Easy hookup to the service risers, much like an appliance.
- Seamless integration with the existing floor with no need for slab depressions for most applications.
- One point of contact instead of coordinating eight different trades.
- Improved accountability by having one supplier responsible for the entire bathroom, allowing field supervision to be more productive.
- Faster design because architects can depend on Magest for design assist expertise.